[Pt2024] Patient care experience available

Leineke, Lori A leineke at campbell.edu
Thu May 11 12:36:49 EDT 2023

Students,

I hope each one of you are having a great break!  It's definitely quiet here without you and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Last semester, I mentioned an opportunity to help treat an individual who had bilateral above-knee amputations.  The first evaluation visit with him will be on Wednesday, May 17 at 8:30.  If you're interested in helping with the evaluation or subsequent treatments, send me an email.  The treatment days will be on Wednesday to avoid conflicting with your classes, but the time may vary each week.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me.
Thanks,

Dr. Lori Leineke, PT, DPT, EdD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek NC 27506
4150 US Highway 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546
Work: (910) 893-1959