[Pt2024] :.Wellness Wednesday.:

Padronaggio, Marisa mapadronaggi1008 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 29 09:13:24 EDT 2023

Hello everyone!

My name is Marisa Padronaggio and I am a first-year Pharmacy student as
well as a Student Wellness Ambassador. For this Wellness Wednesday, I
wanted to draw your attention to Social Wellness.

Social wellness pertains to the relationships we have built over time and
how we interact with others. The first examples you might be thinking of
are your friends, family, classmates, or even coworkers. Having these
positive relationships can create stable support systems that can help us
mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Many factors can influence our ability to establish social connections:
life changes, our self-esteem, or even having common interests. Maybe you
relocated and are struggling to make connections in a new place, maybe you
lack self-confidence due to a previous encounter, or maybe you have not met
people who have the same interests as you do.

There are many student activities surrounding Campbell that can assist in
establishing relationships; however, the first step toward social wellness
is self-care.

If you need someone to talk to, please consider using the free Student
Assistance program, MyGroup
<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>, as well
as the other resources included in the attached flyer.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope you always put your wellness
first.

All the best,
--
*Marisa Padronaggio*