[Pt2024] PASA Event Today!

Montgomery, Caroline crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 20 08:36:40 EDT 2023

Happy Monday,

I hope you all had a great weekend! *Today,* PASA will be hosting Financial
Advice with Raymond Wickham in Ed Herring in Maddox at *noon*. See the
attached flyer or the Google Document to sign up. For those that attend,
you will be entered to win a prize. If you have any questions or
concerns please let me know. Hope to CU all there!

Sincerely,

 PASA: Financial Advice Event
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Lr7A_DRsDed2anJsHGzYxPnz2UDwXpam4jDyGBnz9OU/edit?usp=drive_web>

*Caroline Montgomery*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Professional Alumni Student Association | President
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter| WAL