[Pt2024] March Madness Brackets!

Leineke, Lori A leineke at campbell.edu
Tue Mar 14 15:03:29 EDT 2023

Students, Faculty, and Staff,

It's that time of year again!  It's March Madness!  This year, we've decided to do a friendly competition and have a Campbell DPT Bracket Challenge.  The winner gets bragging rights until next year!  We'd love to have as many people as possible join in on the fun.  The link is below.  Good luck!

https://picks.cbssports.com/college-basketball/ncaa-tournament/bracket/pools/kbxw63b2ha4dgnzugy3q====?pool-join-key=oe514dhxoev88obswe9b1l3twkkjrxvo&invited-by=ivxhi4tzhiytgmzwgu3daobq&via-medium=copy&ttag=FF23_lk_cbssports_cbb_bpm_copySetupInvite

Dr. Lori Leineke, PT, DPT, EdD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek NC 27506
4150 US Highway 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546
Work: (910) 893-1959