[Pt2024] SWAP Wellness Wednesday Virtual Chuat

Neal, Asiyah asneal0717 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 7 09:35:32 EST 2023

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I hope you are doing well so far this week. My name is Asiyah Neal and I am
a member of the new CPHS Student Wellness Ambassador Program (SWAP). We are
kicking off our program's weekly wellness check-ins tomorrow evening,
Wednesday, March 8th from 7-8 pm. I will be hosting this week's Wellness
Wednesday chat and we will be chatting about emotional wellness and its
importance in our lives as graduate students. This flyer and zoom link are
attached to this email and I hope you will drop in if you are interested!

Topic: SWAP Wellness Wednesday: Emotional Wellness with Asiyah Neal
Time: Mar 8, 2023 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/3235957547

Meeting ID: 323 595 7547

I look forward to talking with you soon,
Asiyah Neal
Campbell University | Class of 2026
MSPH / PharmD Dual Degree Program