[Pt2024] APTA Student Conclave - Attend for FREE!

McClellan, Hayle hlmcclellan0807 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Mar 3 10:54:54 EST 2023

Hello DPT classes of 2023, 2024, and 2025!

Student conclave will be held at Wingate University on April 1st from
9-5pm.  I have attached the flyer for more information.

The registration fee for APTA members is $20, if you register by March
6th!  If you want to attend at no cost to you, our DPT Department will
reimburse any student who wants to attend the $20 registration fee!

Once you register, submit your receipt to Mrs. Ennis for reimbursement.

It would be great to have a strong representation of CU at this event!
Hayle

--

*Hayle McClellan*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student