[Pt2024] PASA

Montgomery, Caroline crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:02:59 EST 2023

Hey, everyone! I hope you all are doing well. My name is Caroline
Montgomery and I am the current president of the Professional Alumni
Student Association (PASA), which is an organization opened to all CPHS
students. The goal of our organization is to provide opportunities for
professional growth through networking with alumni and students. If you are
interested in joining,our membership dues are as follows:

   -

   One Year: $20
   -

   Two Years: $35
   -

   Three Years: $55
   -

   Four Years: $70

One of the events we host is the hoodie ceremony. To receive one of our
unique program alumni hoodies upon graduation, you must be a member for
half of your academic program (1 year for PA, two years for pharmacy,
etc.)! Please pay your dues HERE
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/f/2gar/n?vid=tf3ge> and forward your
receipt to me, Caroline Montgomery, crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu.

We are currently also looking for a PT representative for PASA so if you
are interested please fill out this form by February 1st :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeSELIHXxZ8UkwlFFOe4-VmjpyvytUdv20M6buN3MUDqiSSTw/viewform?usp=pp_url

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me.

*Caroline Montgomery*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Professional Alumni Student Association | President
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter| WAL