[Pt2024] 4-Square Tournament!

Kwiatkowski, Rose prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 8 11:07:34 EST 2023

Hey everyone!

I hope that the Spring semester is treating you well. The 3rd year SGA is
holding a *4-square tournament* for all 3 classes to participate in. It is
single person entry with prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places. Don't worry,
it is multiple elimination!

*WHEN:* Wednesday, February 22nd from 4pm-6pm
*WHERE:* In the parking lot on the right side of Smith Hall
Price to enter is $5 person and you can register at this link:
igfn.us/form/wqHv_Q

If you want to participate, please register by Monday, February 20th at
11:59 pm so we will have the appropriate head count to make the brackets.
If you have any questions, please let me know!

We look forward to seeing who truly is the BEST 4-square player!

--
Rose Brock Kwiatkowski, SPT
Campbell University DPT Program
prbrock0715 at email.campbell.edu