[Pt2024] Class of 2024 DEI February Meeting

Tanji, Katherine ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 3 16:04:40 EST 2023

Hi friends,

I hope everyone's having a great time at their clinicals! I will be holding
my first DEI session of the year on Wednesday, February the 22nd at 12pm.
While my topic for this session will be "Becoming Conscious about
Microaggressions",  I would like to open the whole thing up as an
opportunity for anyone to talk about the experiences they had during their
clinicals, whether that be good, bad, confusing, or just something new you
learned! I hope to see you guys there. Good luck and keep pushing during
these next two weeks!

Thanks,

--
Katherine Tanji, SPT