[Pt2024] Upcoming ScoreBuilder Course

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Fri Dec 8 08:49:37 EST 2023

All,

It won't be long, and you will be entering into your final year of PT school. A huge part of your focus for your 3rd year will be on studying for the national exam. On January 18th and 19th, we will hold an onsite two-day Scorebuilders review course for you.(This is listed on your spring schedule) Scorebuilders is a NPTE exam review/test prep company. A representative from Scorebuilders will come here and go over what the NPTE looks like, what you can expect, and how to best study for the exam. You will provide your own lunch these two days and be given a lunch break. A textbook will be needed for this two-day course as well as studying for the exam. We will purchase the textbooks for you all as we get a group discount, but each student will need to reimburse us the $74.25. I will task your class treasurer with collecting this. The $74.25 is not due to us till March 1st, 2024. (DO NOT PURCHASE THESE TEXTBOOKS YOURSELF) The program will also purchase 4 practice exam attempts for you to take through Scorebuilders as well as two PEAT exam attempts which are a retired NPTE. The dates of these exams and instructions on accessing these will be given to you at a later date.

Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful break!!!

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA29AF.CCA71AD0]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01DA29AF.CCA71AD0]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.