[Pt2024] Exxat Upgrades - System down 8/13/2023 - 8/20/2023

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 9 11:29:37 EDT 2023

Greetings,

We are excited to announce that we are moving to the latest version of Exxat.  Exxat will be migrating your data from our current system to Exxat V4 PRISM.

* Date when migration will begin: 08/13/2023

* Date when you will be able to use Exxat V4 Prism: 08/21/2023

During this time, please do not login or make changes to the current version of the Exxat system. This includes system administrators, faculty & staff, and students that will be migrated. Any changes or updates done during the migration period will not be accounted for, which means the data will not be migrated.

Once the migration is completed, Exxat will forward out invitations so that you may access the new system Exxat V4 PRISM.

The new support email address if needed is v4support at exxat.com<mailto:v4support at exxat.com>.

Exxat Requirements:

Once the migration is completed, we will update due dates for upcoming immunization requirements including drug screen/cbc and forward you the due dates to complete your requirements so that it covers you for your upcoming clinical experiences.  Please ignore any expiring dates until we get that information/due dates to you.

The clinical education team will discuss this and any questions you may have in person:

  *   Cohort of 2024 - September 11, 2023 8:30-9:00 am in room 319
  *   Cohort of 2025 - will meet during your DPT 728 Class on August 29, 2023

Thank you for being patient while we make this transition.

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Suite 318
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.