[Pt2024] Clinical Reasoning Class

Leineke, Lori A leineke at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 2 14:37:46 EDT 2023

Students,

I hope you're enjoying your summer break and are having a great time relaxing.  I hate to interrupt your time, but I wanted to give you information about the Clinical Reasoning schedule.  The class will meet from 8-11 AM on the first two weeks.  This will allow you to meet for Service Learning after my class.  Starting week 3, class will be from 9 AM - noon.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  See you soon!

Dr. Lori Leineke, PT, DPT, EdD
Board Certified in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
P.O. Box 1090, Buies Creek NC 27506
4150 US Highway 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546
Work: (910) 893-1959