[Pt2024] Neuro SIG meeting for Review Session

Atkins, Timothy tcatkins0501 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 3 09:06:28 EDT 2022

Hey all,

The Neuro SIG will be hosting a short meeting this Thursday at 12 to
discuss a future event. We did this last year and it seemed to work well.
The 1st years will be hosting a neuro review session for the 2nd years to
see how much we remember from a year ago. So if any 1st years are
interested in this please come out to talk about it.

Also, doing this is a great opportunity to help study as well since some
topics will be coming from Unit 3.

Best,

*Timothy Atkins, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2023
Campbell University
CU Pro Bono Clinic | Treasurer
CU DPT Neuro SIG | President