[Pt2024] FW: Women's Retreat Reminder Email

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Nov 30 08:37:00 EST 2022

All,

Please see the below.

Rachel

From: Jones, Kensey D <kdjones at campbell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2022 8:33 AM
Subject: Women's Retreat Reminder Email

Good Morning Program Managers,

I hope you all are doing well! Could you please send this reminder email to your program’s students today?

Thank you,
Kensey

The email below is being sent on behalf of Emily Beverly, Women in Medicine’s Vice President.

Happy Holidays!

I hope you all had a chance to relax over Thanksgiving and are feeling refreshed to finish this semester!

The Women's Retreat, on January 14th, is still accepting participants and we would love to get a final head count! Submit your interest here: https://forms.gle/mQBm4xeMLcyeRhMn7

[cid:ii_lb2d90nz0]

--
Have a great day,