[Pt2024] DEI May SJH: Intersectionality and Terminology

Tanji, Katherine ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu
Thu May 19 11:38:10 EDT 2022

 Hello Class of 2024!

As your Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Representative for our class, I
will be holding monthly social justice hours. The point of these talks is
not for me to lecture the class on political correctness, but to hold
important discussions on personal biases and misconceptions, with the goal
to be able to provide the best care possible to the wide variety of
patients we will be seeing as healthcare providers. This month our social
justice hour will be on Intersectionality and other important terminology.
It will be on Tuesday, May 24th at 11:30am in Room 308. These events are
voluntary, but highly encouraged.

Thanks and hope to see you guys there,

--
Katherine Tanji, SPT