[Pt2024] Updates

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu May 5 09:00:48 EDT 2022

All,

I updated the exam schedule for summer to include anatomy exams and practicals. This can be found in your BB site. I have also put your class headshots out there. (scroll to bottom)
I was trying to send them individually but thought I would just put these out there and you can save your individual picture yourself. This is what we have done with other cohorts. Let me know if you have any issues saving your picture.

Thank you,

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8605E.3CA358C0]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D8605E.3CA358C0]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.