[Pt2024] FW: Week of Service/Disaster Relief Training

Stamey, Shirl R sstamey at campbell.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:21:58 EDT 2022

Hello students!

Please read the email below and review the attachments for a way to get involved during this “Week of Service”. There are several service events being offered if you are searching for a way to give back!

Happy Monday!

Shirl Stamey
Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Pronouns: she/her/hers
e:sstamey at campbell.edu<mailto:sstamey at campbell.edu>  | t:(910) 893-1692<tel:%28910%29%20893-1692>
Please click here<https://campbell.starfishsolutions.com/starfish-ops/dl/instructor/serviceCatalog.html?bookmark=connection/2317781/schedule> to schedule an appointment!
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or reply by e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege, including the attorney-client privilege, that may attach to this communication. Thank you.