[Pt2024] Mandatory Meeting - 3/21/22 @ 3pm

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Mar 20 18:58:17 EDT 2022

I heard that there are some scheduling conflicts with the 3pm meeting since
Dr. L needed to cancel class, no worries!

We're going to push the meeting forward to 12:30pm when you all wrap up
your T&M exam window. We have an exam starting at 1pm so we'll need to step
out a few minutes beforehand.

Thanks,

Michael