[Pt2024] Lunch and Learn w/ Dr. MaryEllen Axner: Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:43:51 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

Thank you to those who came to yesterday's meeting where Dr. MaryEllen
Axner taught and demonstrated foundational principles of Dynamic
Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS). We were able to practice DNS techniques
in lab with her instruction, which was an awesome opportunity.

Below I will attach the powerpoint she used at the beginning of the meeting
to outline DNS; feel free to download and take a look if you are
interested.

Also, if anyone has any questions for Dr. Axner she as graciously provided
her email; address: kitherapy at hotmail.com. She would be happy to answer any
and all questions you may have.

Thank you,

*Patrick Cody Mabe, SPT*