[Pt2024] Nutrition Lunch-n-Learn_ March 10th, 12:00pm-1:00pm

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:27:17 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who attended our discussion with Shaynee Roper, RD,
Caroline Pope, RD, and Dr. Taylor Pope, PT, DPT today! You can watch the
Zoom recording of our conversation with the link attached to this email.

See you tomorrow at the Field Day!

Thanks,
 Nutrition LnL_3-10-22.mp4
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qStMx5fmXt1p6fKrxeVK8J_zEipt69kJ/view?usp=drive_web>

*Michael Hunt, SPT **| Campbell University*

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Class of 2022 | President

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Student Ambassador