[Pt2024] LUNCH AND LEARN TODAY12-1pm with the Neuro SIG!!

Martin, Kelly kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Mar 8 06:18:57 EST 2022

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to reach out a final time and share information about the
lunch and learn today, 12-1pm, through the Neuro SIG. It will be a panel of
clinicians/representatives from the Academy of Neurology Physical Therapy
(ANPT) to talk about opportunities for student involvement in the work of
the SIGs as well as transitioning into professional SIGs post-grad to aid
us as clinicians, continued education, seeking leadership roles within the
academy, networking at CSM, etc. The panel will include: Stroke, Assistive
Technology & Seating, and the Vestibular!

*Link to join the session:* https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99867409065.

I hope everyone can tune in to hear the wealth of knowledge these
clinicians/representatives will share!

Sincerely,

*Kelly Martin, SPT*
*Campbell University Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Pro Bono Board Technology Chair*
*Class of 2022 Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Representative*
kemartin0320 at email.campbell.edu

Pronouns: she, her