[Pt2024] Instagram Post Volunteers Needed!

Atkins, Timothy tcatkins0501 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Jun 2 11:57:14 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

The Neuro SIG is looking for volunteers to help create posts for the Neuro
SIG Instagram page. We have three different styles of posts, where we will
post one per week and alternate each week. The three types are Measure It
Monday, What's Wrong Wednesday, and Feature/Fix it Friday. This isn't an
exhaustive list so if you have a topic/diagnosis you want to post about you
can. We will be in study room 313 on Monday, June 6th during lunch 12-1. If
you are interested please stop in to learn more about it and to sign up for
possible post dates.

Best,

*Timothy Atkins, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2023
Campbell University
CU Pro Bono Clinic | Treasurer
CU DPT Neuro SIG | President