[Pt2024] Pro Bono Board

Costa, Joyce jlcosta1110 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jul 20 10:56:37 EDT 2022

Hey y'all!
Here is the link to sign up for the Pro Bono Board:
https://forms.gle/Y2EZPPHu2KJ4SduC9

*Please fill this out by the end of break (8/14)* so that we can hold
elections if needed during the first week of class. I have attached the
board member roles for you to review prior to filling out this form. I have
really enjoyed serving on this board and know that the other members and I
have learned a lot from being involved in running this clinic, so we are
really excited to work with the future board members of your class to make
this the best-run Pro Bono Clinic possible.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions regarding the
board or Pro Bono in general, and I am looking forward to working with
y'all in the fall.

*Joyce Costa, SPT **|* *Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Class of 2023 | Class Treasurer
Director | CU Pro Bono Clinic