[Pt2024] Reminder: MSK SIG Meeting: Thursday 1/27 @12

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:00:00 EST 2022

Hello again,

Thursday 1/27 @12 we will have our first MSK Meeting of the year. Due to
being remote, we have decided to move our meeting with Dr. Myers to a later
date so that we can be in person. Stay tuned for details for when this
meeting will occur.

We will keep our meeting this Thursday to introduce the MSK SIG to the 1st
year cohort, discuss future plans, to give everyone a platform to chime in
on ideas, and talk about upcoming MSK SIG apparel. We really hope to see
everyone there, let's start the new year strong!

To join the meeting, follow this link
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/92584915445?pwd=NWtkSkhyUXU2U1lDS3FJUFpETDBydz09>
.

*Cody Mabe is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:*
Topic: MSK SIG Zoom Meeting
Time: Jan 27, 2022 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://cam
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/92584915445?pwd=NWtkSkhyUXU2U1lDS3FJUFpETDBydz09>
pbell-edu.zoom.us/j/92584915445?pwd=NWtkSkhyUXU2U1lDS3FJUFpETDBydz09
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/92584915445?pwd=NWtkSkhyUXU2U1lDS3FJUFpETDBydz09>

Thanks again,

*Patrick Cody Mabe, SPT*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*