[Pt2024] APTA NC Student Conclave -- Save the Date!

Ortiz, Rich riortiz0205 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 18 10:27:43 EST 2022

Campbell DPT!!

Happy New Year! I hope you were able to enjoy some time off from school
over break. The APTA NC SSIG has been working hard on planning this
year’s *APTA
NC Student Conclave. *We are excited to send out our first ‘Save the Date!’
Conclave will be back in person this year on *Saturday, March 26, 2022 at
Campbell University* from *9am-5pm*, *PT Trivia Night will follow shortly
after the conclusion of the event.* This year we will be incorporating what
has formerly been known as Advocacy Dinner into the Conclave, with Advocacy
Lunch occurring during the lunch hours of the day. The Conclave inclusive
to both PT and PTA students and is a great way to get involved in our
profession. Stay tuned for the official registration, which should be
coming out in the near future!

As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to
me.

-Rich

*Rich Ortiz, SPT, CF-L2, HLC-1, PN-1*

Campbell University

Doctor of Physical Therapy Student

Class of 2022 | APTA Liaison | APTA Delegate

He/Him/His