[Pt2024] ELECTIONS NEURO SIG LEADERS ON TUESDAY MARCH 1ST

Lyndsey Owens lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 28 11:29:56 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

Friendly reminder that we are having leader elections for the Neurology SIG, tomorrow at lunch (12pm) in room 308. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

A brief review of some of our more recent projects:
We just had an amazing Lunch and Learn with Diana Cortes Sanchez of MedRhythms, who taught us a lot about how music can be used therapeutically and in co-treatment with physical therapy. Check out the recording, here <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P7zhwk5H-7j40OUCQvFPUrTopfRYmUlV/view?usp=sharing>.
And the amazing Kelly Martin has done A LOT of wrangling to schedule some amazing guests for another Lunch and Learn on March 8th! This lunch and learn opportunity will feature a panel of representatives from Special Interest Groups of the APTA Academy of Neurological Physical Therapy (ANPT). The session will include opportunities for student involvement in the work of the SIGs as well as transitioning into professional SIGs post-grad to aid us as clinicians, continued education, seeking leadership roles within the academy, networking at CSM, etc. The panel will include: Stroke, TBI, Assistive Technology & Seating, and the Vestibular! Link to join the session: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99867409065 <https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99867409065>. Submit your questions, here <https://docs.google.com/document/d/17c_d7jepKOVmIesPiDXppVt_o5_cqBiPAoX4fT1yYfM/edit>.
A steady series of instagram posts.
Exam reviews
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and if you need to be added to the Neuro SIG groupme. See you, next week!

All the best,

Lyndsey Owens, SPT
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
Class of 2022
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Contact lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu