[Pt2024] OSCE Preparation and Stress Relief: Lunch & Learn

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 28 10:58:24 EST 2022

Hello DPT1’s,

Samuel Drew, Eli Horton, and myself will be teaching a class on "OSCE
Preparation and Stress Relief" in room 308 on Thursday, March 3rd @12pm.
The purpose of this presentation is to teach stress coping techniques for
OSCE’s and provide tips on how to structure decision making during an
initial evaluation. Our goal is to help everyone reduce stress and approach
OSCE’s/practicals with an added level of confidence by providing a
framework to structure your exam and your stress management habits.

This lunch & learn has been developed as part of our "Teaching and
Learning" final project. We would greatly appreciate your attendance and
participation.

Thank you,

Cody, Sam, Eli

[image: March 3 Event.PNG]