[Pt2024] DPT Apparel -- ACT NOW

Gee, Chandler cegee0204 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 28 09:23:21 EST 2022

Howdy all!

Friendly reminder that today is the last day to order any apparel items,
especially for any third years heading off to clinicals. HERE
<https://www.peakresource.com/campbell-university.htm> is the link to get
some cool hip polos, 1/4 zips, T-shirts, or tumblers.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Best,
*Chandler Gee, SPT*
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Class of 2022 | Vice President
(817)-235-4910 | cegee0204 at email.campbell.edu
She/Her/Hers