[Pt2024] DPT Pro Bono Clinic - Schedule

Harper, Madison mlharper0206 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 23 11:19:12 EST 2022

Hello DPT 1s and 2s!

This is an exciting time, our pro bono clinic is back open after a 2 year
hiatus and we are seeing our first patients this week! Below is the link to
an excel sheet to see when you will be volunteering in the clinic. The
schedule was randomized to make it fair for all students - we understand
there will be times where you have a test or assignment due the day after
you were scheduled to volunteer, but it would be too involved to schedule
around all of these dates.

Link: DPT Pro Bono Clinic Student Schedule
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11yvzLCCFRe5LJz0dvnTnOEWXCoAV8ROYnvP_cs4fxWE/edit?usp=sharing>

*Actions Items:*

1. *Review the "How to Add Schedule: WebPT" in the Pro Bono Onboarding
Drive.*
The top section of this document will walk you through how to add the pro
bono schedule to your WebPT scheduler. Make sure you add Dr. Bradley Myers
schedule, not your own, his name is not a place holder in this situation.
After you complete all of the steps, log out of WebPT and give it a little
while to populate into your account.

*2. Check the google schedule for what day you are scheduled to volunteer.*

*3. Log onto WebPT, find that date on the WebPT schedule. Hover over the
scheduled patients to see which patients you will be working with, your
supervising faculty member, and your group members. *
We don't have any patients scheduled beyond today right now. So there is no
appointment to look at in WebPT currently. Keep checking as you get closer
to your scheduled date.

*4. In the Pro Bono Onboarding drive, review the SPT clinic roles. These
will correlate with the number next to your name on the WebPT schedule.*

*What do I do if I can't volunteer on the day I was scheduled for?*
If for some reason you are unable to volunteer on your scheduled day,
please reach out to your cohort first and see if anyone is willing to swap
days with you, and let the Operations Chair (myself or Holden Cox) know of
the change via email. If you are unable to find someone to swap with you,
reach out to us and we will do our best to accommodate changes. An upcoming
test or assignment is not an appropriate reason to email us and ask to
switch dates.

Feel free to reach out to me with any additional questions! We are really
excited for you all to have this awesome experience!

Best,

*Madison Harper, SPT*

*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2022*

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Pro Bono Clinic Operations Chair

mlharper0206 at email.campbell.edu