[Pt2024] OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen Training

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:14:49 EST 2022

Good morning,

Dr. Sawyer has informed me that once you complete the Bloodborne Pathogen Training, you will upload the certificate into EXXAT.  If you receive an email letting you know that you are late, it is an automated notification from EXXAT so you can ignore that until you are able to complete with Dr. Sawyer.

Please let me know if you have any questions and have a wonderful Thursday!

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
*:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|*: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.