[Pt2024] Neuro Nerd Out on Music Therapy with us on Thursday the 17th! [also another fun event incoming]

Lyndsey Owens lrowens0306 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 16 06:13:28 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

This is your reminder that we have another lunch and learn scheduled with Diana Cortes Sanchez of MedRhythms. She is a certified neurologic music therapist and is going to speak with us about her unique ways of treating patients with neurologic conditions. Thank Michael Hunt for the connection!
She will be zooming in on 17 February at 12:10pm. Submit your questions, here.
Link to join the session: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99282283880

And the amazing Kelly Martin has done A LOT of wrangling to schedule some amazing guests for another Lunch and Learn on March 8th! This lunch and learn opportunity will feature a panel of representatives from Special Interest Groups of the APTA Academy of Neurological Physical Therapy (ANPT). The session will include opportunities for student involvement in the work the SIGs as well as transitioning into professional SIGs post-grad to aid us as clinicians, continued education, seeking leadership roles within the academy, networking at CSM, etc. The panel will include: Stroke, TBI, Assistive Technology & Seating, and the Vestibular!
Link to join the session: https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/99867409065
Submit your questions, here.

When the second years get back, we will be hosting an organizational hand off meeting to elect officers and let the next generation of nerds get their hands dirty putting together some SIG events and initiatives. Stay tuned for more information to come.

Later nerds!