[Pt2024] Exercise SIG Interest Meeting

Garner, Jordan jpgarner0221 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Feb 13 13:34:12 EST 2022

Hey y'all!

I hope everyone's semester is going well so far!

The exercise SIG will be holding an interest meeting on February 24th at
12-1pm! This will be a brief meeting to introduce the SIG to the
first-years and welcoming the second-years returning from their first
full-time clinical experience. At this meeting, we will discuss
opportunities to get involved with the SIG, upcoming events this semester,
and begin the process of forming the SIG chair positions for the
first-years.

Since this meeting is during lunch, we will try to keep the meeting as
short as possible to respect everyone's time. But please stop in to see
what we have planned and ask any questions you have about the SIG!

Best,
Jordan Garner, SPT, CSCS
Doctor of Physical Therapy Student
Class of 2022
Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences