[Pt2024] Lunch & Learn w/ Dr. Myers

Mabe, Patrick pcmabe0730 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 10 21:02:37 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

On *Friday, February 18th @12-1* the Ortho Special Interest Group
is holding a meeting with our very own Dr. Bradley Myers in *room 323*!

We would love to see everyone there, 1st years and 3rd years!

Dr. Myers will be providing extra suggestions/pointers for us 3rd years
before heading off to clinicals. He will touch base on items he would like
to have known before his first major rotation and answer any last minute
MSK related questions. *So please bring any and all questions you have for
him.* This is also an opportunity for the 1st years to learn more about Dr.
Myers and become more acquainted with our program's new director!

Thank you and see you there!

*Patrick Cody Mabe, SPT*
*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student*
*Campbell University Class of 2022*