[Pt2024] Toxic Exposures in Our Military and Veteran Patients

Stagner, Taelor tjschull0220 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Feb 10 14:51:21 EST 2022

Good Afternoon Campbell DPT,

Have you seen veterans or military members in-clinic? Do you want to
further educate yourself on screening and educating these patients on
potential health risks? Did you know that over 85% of military members and
veterans have had toxic exposures from burn pits during their time in
service increasing their risk of disease and disability? If you would like
to learn more about this population and toxic exposures, join Breanna Horne
and myself on *March 17th at 12:15pm in Room 308*. Feel free to bring your
lunches. We promise group involvement, educational materials and resources
for your future patients...and cookies! We hope to see as many of you there
as possible!

-Taelor Stagner

--
*Taelor J. Stagner, SPT*