[Pt2024] EXCITING NEWS: DPT Brewery Night @ Mason Jar, Feb. 18th!!!

Hunt, Michael mahunt0513 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 9 00:11:21 EST 2022

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited to announce that we will continue the tradition of years past
to hold a DPT-1 x DPT-3 *brewery night mixer *at The Mason Jar Lager
Company!! Come join fellow Campbell DPT students for a chill evening to
celebrate being 37.5% done with the semester!

PLEASE click the link HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwbSrYrm2MwhS9VkKdaYTWSaX8N4HHGze1TYmKPfI4jhEDkw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
so
that we have a good estimate of the # of people coming, in case we need to
warn the brewery!