[Pt2024] Fall Acute Care Q&A

Harper, Madison mlharper0206 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 8 11:06:41 EST 2022

Hello students!

Hope everyone is enjoying their clinicals and being back on campus in
person! I am so sorry this 100% slipped my mind over break and I forgot to
send the recording out until now.

This past fall, the Acute Care SIG hosted a meeting with Dr. Bitzer and a
few other acute care physical therapists. For those who don't know, Dr.
Bitzer is an adjunct faculty member who helps out in our hospital-based and
cardiopulmonary courses. We had therapists representing cardiopulmonary,
pediatrics, emergency dept, and oncology present to answer our questions.
I've attached the link for the video recording (~40 minutes) of the meeting
if anyone was unable to make or is new to the program and wishes to view
it! The PTs also graciously said they would be willing to answer questions
via email - please keep in mind that these are practicing clinicians so if
you have a question, please watch the video first so you do not spam their
emails with something they have already answered!

Here is the link to the recording:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vTVCZZOOePal4VrKbiK6dfWjPFUI9X4g/view?usp=sharing

Someone please let me know if the link does not work and I will find a
different way to share.

Jeremy.barner at unchealth.unc.edu - Emergency Dept

Korre.scott at unchealth.unc.edu - Oncology

Catherine.dahl at unchealth.unc.edu - Pediatrics

Grant.bitzer at duke.edu - Cardiopulmonary, ICU

Have a great week!
--

*Madison Harper, SPT*

*Doctor of Physical Therapy Student, Class of 2022*

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Pro Bono Clinic Operations Chair

mlharper0206 at email.campbell.edu