[Pt2024] September DEI Event

Tanji, Katherine ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu
Sun Aug 28 21:48:40 EDT 2022

Hey friends,

Thank you to everyone who attended Holden and I's inter-cohort event! We
truly appreciate everyone who took the time to come out and discuss with
us. Holden's made a feedback form <https://forms.gle/d5ZjhKNehvzK7TqL7> for
those of you who attended; if you could please take the time to let us know
what things you liked from this past event and what we could improve on.

My September DEI event will be on Thursday, September 15th at 12pm. This
one will be just us (no donuts this time, sorry), and we'll be talking
about common misconceptions, as well as prejudice/bias as based on the
google poll I sent in the last email. We'll be doing a couple of different
activities, so I hope to see you all there!

--
Katherine Tanji, SPT
she/her/hers
Email: ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu