[Pt2024] August DEI Event

Tanji, Katherine ketanji1109 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Aug 19 13:12:14 EDT 2022

 Hi friends,

Happy first week of classes! Holden and I will be holding an inter-cohort
DEI event on Thursday, 8/25 at 12pm, room TBD.  We will be doing an
exciting, interactive event and we're super excited to see all your faces.

Attached to this email is also a link <https://forms.gle/N3kYfoWDdBjuseF57>for
a short poll. I would like to hear some feedback from you guys on what
topics you would be interested in discussing at future events. The outcome
from this poll will also be paired with making diversity (or friendship, if
you really want) bracelets at my next DEI event. Please complete the poll
within the next two weeks so I have time to start working on my next
presentation.

Have a great weekend,

--
Katherine Tanji, SPT