[Pt2024] Mandatory Training Session & 1st Year Board Elections

Costa, Joyce jlcosta1110 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Aug 15 19:03:04 EDT 2022

Hi y'all, I hope everyone had a good first day of class!

We will be holding a *mandatory *training session for everyone
participating in the pro bono clinic this semester. This will be held
next *Monday,
8/22, from 12-1 in room 308*. First years, please make sure that you are
able to access WebPT prior to the training session - you should all have
access by now.

Also, for the first years please fill out the following form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSem8okyGSjJ-2i1eWwTPEILgiqyrfqqBIzSzXzN31D8Ui2jwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>so
that we can get your class board elected. I am ecstatic that so many of
y'all are interested in participating! Please do this no later than *Thursday,
8/18* by the end of the day.

Lastly, we still have a handful of slots open for volunteering for the
clinic, so please sign up for additional slots if you are able. We are
going to have a fantastic semester!

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or
concerns and I will see you all next Monday!

*Joyce Costa, SPT **|* *Campbell University*
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
Doctor of Physical Therapy Class of 2023 | Class Treasurer
Director | CU Pro Bono Clinic