[Pt2024] DPT800 Silent Auction Information

Shewmaker, Jennifer A jshewmaker at campbell.edu
Fri Apr 8 13:52:16 EDT 2022

Happy Friday Cohort of 2024!

Great news! We will be hosting our first Silent Auction next week for 2023 clinical experiences (DPT 800).  We have received some amazing clinical experiences from our clinical partners.

Listed below are the sites that have offered us slots.  The faculty has ruled to extend the temporary waiver of the inpatient/acute requirement for clinical experiences. This means that you will NOT be required to complete an experience in an inpatient/acute setting.

We will provide the Qualtrics on Monday, April 11 which will be due by Friday, April 15 at 6 pm.  Even if you are not bidding on any silent auction slots, everyone is required to complete the survey.

Please utilize this voice over guide with details from Dr. Eubanks on how to complete the Qualtrics survey accurately:
https://campbelluniversity.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=281c409b-bc5f-46e9-a16f-ae6f0139085f

DPT800 – January 9-February 17, 2023
Advanced Physical Therapy Solutions
501 Executive Place
Fayetteville, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
Back in Action (Holly Springs)
500 Village Walk Drive
Holly Springs, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
Carolinas Rehabilitation - (Atrium) Ballantyne
7825 Ballantyne Commons Parkway
Charlotte, NC 28277
OP-General Orthopedics
Carteret County General Hospital Corporation
3500 Arendell Street
Morehead City, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
Emerge Ortho - Porter's Neck
8115 Market Street, Suite 108
Wilmington, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
FirstHealth of Carolinas - Sanford
2925 Beechtree Drive
Sanford, NC
OP- Ortho with Vestibular
Rehab in Fitness Center Ortho, balance, CVA, post ops
Kinetic Physical Therapy
1540 East Arlington Blvd
Greenville, NC
OP-Adult Orthopedics Manual Therapy Focus
Novant Health Forsyth Medical Creek
Silas Creek
Winston-Salem, NC
IP-Acute
Novant Rehab Center - Waverly
11840 Southmore Drive
Charlotte, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
Orthocarolina, Matthews
710 Park Center Dr.
Matthews, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
general orthopedics, conservative and surgical population.
Professional Rehabilitation
1301 48th Ave N. Suite D
Myrtle Beach, SC
OP-General Orthopedics
Scotland Health Care System
500 Lauchwood Drive
Laurinburg, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
Southeastern Regional Medical Center (SE Health)
300 W. 27th Street
Lumberton, NC
OP-General Orthopedics mainly orthopedics, some outpatient neuro and general debility; all ages
2 Student Placements
Sports & More Physical Therapy by AccessPT - CLAYTON
8838 US Hwy 70 W, Ste 300
Clayton, NC  27520
OP-General Orthopedics
2 Student Placements
Sports & More Physical Therapy by AccessPT - Knightdale
502 McKnight Drive, Suite 103
Knightdale, NC 27545
OP-General Orthopedics
Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics- Bearden
6484 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TE
OP-General Orthopedics
UNC Johnston Health
509 N Bright Leaf Blvd
Smithfield, NC  27577
IP-Acute
UNC  REX Healthcare
4420 Lake Boone Trail
Raleigh, NC
IP-Acute
VA Medical Center (Fayetteville)
4101 Raeford Road
Fayetteville, NC
OP-General Orthopedics
VA Medical Center (Wilmington)
1705 Gardner Road
Wilmington, NC
OP-General Orthopedics

Have a wonderful weekend!

Dr. Eubanks and Ms. Shewmaker

Jennifer A. Shewmaker|Campbell University
Clinical Education Coordinator-Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
•:Cell 919.291.2424|Fax: 910 814-5567|•: jshewmaker at campbell.edu<mailto:jshewmaker at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, room 118
4150 US 421 South
Lillington, NC 27546

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506

[Physical TherapyCPHS Horizontal Align - Screen]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org<http://www.capteonline.org/>. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.