[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Total Body Therapy & Wellness is hiring DPT's! Please pass along

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Jan 9 14:27:36 EST 2024

All,

Please see the below email.

Rachel
From: sara tbtwonline.com <sara at tbtwonline.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 2:05 PM
To: Ennis, Rachel F <ennisr at campbell.edu>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Total Body Therapy & Wellness is hiring DPT's! Please pass along

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Rachel,
Good afternoon!  I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year's!
I wanted to let you know that Total Body Therapy & Wellness in Lillington, NC is looking to hire Full Time and Part Time DPT's to our staff.  I was hoping you could pass this along to any of your upcoming or previous graduates that are looking to stay local and help serve the community they were educated in.
We are a PT-owned, non-corporate clinic.  We have a very knowledgeable staff with years of experience, perfect for training and mentoring new/recent graduates.  We also utilize Diagnostic Imaging in our clinic and are one of the only clinics in NC performing this.  This would give your graduates a great opportunity to learn more about Diagnostic Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, EMG and nerve conduction testing as well as how to incorporate this into your Physical Therapy practice.
We love to mentor therapists and can help advance treatment skills in any of the areas we treat.
Other clinic specialties include:
Orthopaedic, Post-surgical, athletes/Military, Vestibular, Lymphedema, Pelvic Floor/Women's Health, Dry Needling and many others.
I appreciate you passing this on to your current/recent student population.   Thank you!

If interested, please email resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Andrea Cahoon, PT, DPT/Rehabilitation Director/Diagnostician
andie at tbtwonline.com<mailto:andie at tbtwonline.com>

Total Body Therapy & Wellness
2 The Square at Lillington
Lillington, NC 27546