[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Physical Therapist Job Opportunity

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue May 23 07:56:28 EDT 2023

All,

Please see the below and the attached job opportunity.

Thank you,

Rachel

Hello!

I am reaching out because I'm hoping to find the best way to connect with your alumni to let them know about a pediatric Physical Therapist opportunity we have here at Kidtherapy.  KidTherapy is located in Austin, Texas and we are searching for PTs who enjoy working with children and teenagers with a variety of diagnoses. I am attaching a few flyers here, but if there is a better way to reach your alumni, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance for all of your help & I look forward to hearing from you soon!

KidTherapy Hiring Team
kidtherapycareers at gmail.com<mailto:kidtherapycareers at gmail.com>
512.916.1511
www.kidtherapyaustin.com<http://www.kidtherapyaustin.com>