[PT2021] Tips For Camping In The Chicago Metro Area

swarnalata dehury banigochha.ios35 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:04:06 EST 2023

The Chicago Metro area offers a variety of outdoor activities however, one
of the most popular are kayaking or camping on Starved Rock. The impressive
St. Peters sandstone bluffs of Starved Rock are a sight to behold and
kayaking on the riverside offers a unique perspective of the natural beauty
of the park. Whether you're a seasoned kayaker or just starting out Our
three locations in the Chicago Metro area have something to give everyone.
Equipment and Rentals for Beginners Kayakers and Campers

If you're brand new to [kayaking](https://www.kayakmorris.com) as well as
camping, do not be concerned! We have everything you need to get started.
We offer beginner kayaking lessons and have inexpensive sleeping pads that
you can purchase to make camping more enjoyable. We also provide tents to
those who don't have own. Plus, for those who have never kayaked before, we
have tandem kayaks that can accommodate up to three persons, or a dog that
weighs more than 40 pounds.
Kayak Fishing and Solo Kayaking

If you're keen on fishing from a kayak, one of the seats in tandem kayaks
can be relocated to the middle and the tandem kayaks can be paddled on its
own to allow you to carry everything else you'll need. If you weigh over
225lbs we can set up tandem kayaks as a solo kayak by placing seats in the
middle for paddling on your own. This allows you to relax and enjoy the
peace of kayak fishing without worrying about finding a companion.
Under the Stars Camp Under the Stars

After a long day of kayaking, what better way to end your day than by
camping in the open air? We offer riverside camping that allows you to
completely be awestruck by nature's beauty at Starved Rock. No matter if
you're on your own or with a group of buddies our camping locations are
ideal for those seeking adventure in the amazing outdoors.
In the end

Camping and kayaking at the Chicago Metro area is an adventure for all
skill levels. Starved Rock State Park offers an unique view of natural
beauty. Our equipment and rentals make it easy for newbies to start. Kayak
fishing or solo kayaking are an option while camping beneath the stars is
an ideal way to end the day. We invite you to come and take part in the fun
that comes from kayaking and camping in one of the most gorgeous nature
parks of the Chicago Metro area.
https://www.kayakmorris.com