[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: FOSM PT job posting

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Aug 16 15:28:46 EDT 2023

All,

See the below job opportunity.

Thank you,
Rachel

From: Cortney Webb <cortney.webb at irg.net<mailto:cortney.webb at irg.net>>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2023 5:49 PM
To: Leineke, Lori A <leineke at campbell.edu<mailto:leineke at campbell.edu>>
Subject: EXTERNAL EMAIL: FOSM PT job posting

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi!

I'm hoping you could pass this along or help me get it to the right person who can pass this along to recent graduates.

Physical Therapist in Fayetteville, North Carolina | Upstream Rehabilitation (urpt.com)<https://careers.urpt.com/jobs/15631?lang=en-us>

Some highlights of the position are:

  *   3:1 PT/PTA treatment teams
  *   Schedule template of 2 patients/hour (maximum)
  *   Diverse patient population with a mix of orthopedic post operative care/ sports medicine & athlete population
  *   Opportunity for growth within the clinic and professional growth with  generous yearly CEU reimbursement
  *   18 month new grad mentorship program with 1:1 session monthly (all new grads are applicable for participation)
  *   Flexible scheduled hours
  *   401K with company match program
  *   Comprehensive health care benefits (health, dental, & vision)
  *   PTO & paid holiday package

If you can add they can apply through the link, or better yet have them directly contact me that would be fantastic. If you want to add that you worked here to give me a little credit, that would be awesome too! Every little bit helps.

Thank you!!

Cortney Webb PT, DPT, EP-C
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Clinic Director
Fayetteville Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine

Phone: 910-484-4653
Mobile: 540-840-1499
Email:  cortney.webb at irg.net<mailto:cortney.webb at irg.net>
1991 Fordham Dr, Suite 102, Fayetteville, NC 28304

NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain Protected Health Information as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure by federal or state law. If you are not the intended recipient (or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient) please note that any unauthorized review, disclosure, dissemination or action taken in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete the related e-mail.'. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.