[PT2021] DPT Campbell - Graduate Survey

Alessandra a_narcisogar0127 noreply at qemailserver.com
Mon Apr 24 17:50:20 EDT 2023

Dear Class of 2021,

We hope you are enjoying your time since graduating from Campbell and are
taking the opportunity to put the knowledge and skills you have gained into
practice. We would like to request your participation in the Graduate Survey,
which aims to collect feedback from recent graduates like you.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as it will help us to evaluate and
improve our DPT program. The survey will take no more than 10-15 minutes to
complete, and your responses will be kept confidential.

To participate in the survey, please click on the link below. The survey will
be open for two weeks, so please complete it as soon as possible.

If you have any questions or concerns about the survey, please do not
hesitate to contact us at garciatrepte at campbell.edu

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Best regards,

Alessandra Trepte (Chair of the DPT Campbell Assessment Committee)

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey
<https://campbell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aaVeLPO4O1aTxz0?Q_DL=ibch8hVIxuE9eo1_aaVeLPO4O1aTxz0_CGC_nc4bzyrydRPazz1&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://campbell.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_aaVeLPO4O1aTxz0?Q_DL=ibch8hVIxuE9eo1_aaVeLPO4O1aTxz0_CGC_nc4bzyrydRPazz1&Q_CHL=email

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe
<https://campbell.co1.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=CGC_nc4bzyrydRPazz1&LID=UR_3f37yEf2YIUhaPI&DID=EMD_CQZdAyWuk96Sw1C&BT=Y2FtcGJlbGw&_=1>