[PT2021] Job Opportunity

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Tue Oct 4 12:36:48 EDT 2022

All,

The below is being sent on behalf of Scott Axner with Kinetic Institute Physical Therapy.

Rachel

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Great opportunity for an established physical therapist or new grad! Wonderful schedule of 11 patients per day. Friday's work until noon. Longer weekends. We have a group that has been together for many years. This is a great place to work and have a home life too!  This is a great place to continue to grow and further develop your clinical skills. We offer all the benefits including continuing education.

All of our physical therapists have started out as new grads over the last 22 years!  We will hold the position for a new graduate so the start date would be in late December or early January.

Benefits:

  *   401(k)
  *   Dental insurance
  *   Health insurance
  *   Paid time off

I look forward to speaking with you.

Scott Axner

Kinetic Institute Physical Therapy

Sanford NC

kinetictherapy at hotmail.com<mailto:kinetictherapy at hotmail.com>

919-776-5488

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8D7ED.51D82390]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image002.png at 01D8D7ED.51D82390]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.