[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Full time Acute PT Position and PRN PT Positions

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Mon Jun 20 08:48:31 EDT 2022

Good morning,

The below email is being sent on behalf of Pam Elske-Leonetti, PT
Physical Therapy Supervisor with Frye Regional.

Frye Regional Medical Center in Hickory, NC is looking for a full-time acute physical therapist. Hickory is conveniently an hour from Winston Salem, an hour from Boone, an hour from Charlotte and one hour twenty minutes from Asheville located in the beautiful Foothills area of North Carolina. Frye Regional Medical Center includes a 355-bed acute care hospital, home to the Frye Regional Brain Center, Heart Center, Cancer Center, Emergency Services, General and Vascular Surgery, Orthopedics, Surgical Weight Loss, Women's Birthing Center and Inpatient Rehabilitation. We are also a certified Stroke Center. We employ our own orthopedic surgeons as well as neurosurgeon. All staff members are cross trained in either outpatient or inpatient rehabilitation which provides a lot of opportunity to learn new skills and maintain current skills. Our team consists of numerous experienced physical therapists and assistants who are driven to provide exceptional patient care. All full-time staff members are given three education days a year as well as a Medbridge subscription. All staff rotate for weekend and holiday coverage through a sign-up process. If you are not looking for full time, we are also looking for PRN Physical Therapists. Feel free to contact Pam Elske-Leonetti at pamela.elskeleonetti at lifepointhealth.net<mailto:pamela.elskeleonetti at lifepointhealth.net> if you have questions or just apply below using the links!

https://lifepointhealth.jobs.net/en-US/job/acute-physical-therapist/J3S06S6HKM3GXP03THS
Acute Physical Therapist<https://lifepointhealth.jobs.net/en-US/job/acute-physical-therapist/J3S06S6HKM3GXP03THS>
New Career Opportunity! Frye Regional Medical Center has an opening for a Acute Physical Therapist in Hickory, NC
lifepointhealth.jobs.net

https://lifepointhealth.jobs.net/en-US/job/physical-therapist-prn-as-needed/J3V1086W9ZLBCF5X0VX
Physical Therapist - PRN (as needed)<https://lifepointhealth.jobs.net/en-US/job/physical-therapist-prn-as-needed/J3V1086W9ZLBCF5X0VX>
New Career Opportunity! Frye Regional Medical Center has an opening for a Physical Therapist - PRN (as needed) in Hickory, NC
lifepointhealth.jobs.net

The information transmitted via this e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Any use, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or pursuing of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are the recipient of this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender and delete the material from any computer. Thank you.