[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Job opening

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Mon Jun 13 14:54:42 EDT 2022

All,

The below email is being sent on behalf of Erin Hawley with Pinehurst Health and Rehab.

Rachel

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good morning,

I wanted to reach out regarding an open PT position here in Pinehurst. We would be happy to have a new grad from your program if anyone is interested, please pass my info along.  We are an approximately 140 bed SNF with in-house therapy under Liberty Healthcare Services.

Let me know if there is a better contact person to communicate with.

Thanks!

Erin Hawley, OTR/L
Director of Rehabilitation
Pinehurst Health and Rehab
300 Blake Blvd, Pinehurst, NC 28374

Confidentiality Notice: This email, and any documents, files, or previous email messages attached to it, may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone at (866) 999-5447, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or downloading them.