[PT2021] FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Hiring PTA. 1 Hour Appointments. Mountain Adventures.

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Wed Jun 8 08:09:33 EDT 2022

All,

Please see the below job opportunity.

Rachel

From: English, Charissa A <cenglish at campbell.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2022 8:00 AM
To: Ennis, Rachel F <ennisr at campbell.edu>
Subject: FW: EXTERNAL EMAIL: Hiring PTA. 1 Hour Appointments. Mountain Adventures.

From: Amanda Rizza <arizza at mountainvalleytherapy.biz<mailto:arizza at mountainvalleytherapy.biz>>
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 5:02 PM
To: English, Charissa A <cenglish at campbell.edu<mailto:cenglish at campbell.edu>>

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Campbell University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

View in a web browser<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv64AlAEKhze1OYo4p1W1D4%2BxnDstWrXJxh33mECxbBGPAa5HfedPIf7qM67FyMsgBlwOoj6gxPYNUe6sruaUzYyRzlnreewKWpuUruj9Q99x%2BA%3D%3D9>

[Image removed by sender.]<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv67Qu%2Bj7PSgu61DBFsLcclPYebxxFHGVuBVjRZ9oBI1DCan8xmTkoxZTAkgd5ToGocQ%3Dd>

1 hour appointments.
Small town living.
Mountain adventures.

What are you waiting for?

Now Hiring
Full Time
Physical Therapist

Mountain Valley Therapy is an outpatient clinic located in La Grande Oregon. Never heard of La Grande? That’s not surprising, we are a small community located in Eastern Oregon. We are a rather large outpatient clinic compared to what you would expect for the size of our area. Currently we employ 10 full time physical therapists, 4 full time physical therapist assistants, and 2 full time occupational therapists.

1 Patient + 1 Clinician = 1 Hour !

We practice 1 hour appointments for our clinicians here at Mountain Valley Therapy. No handing off patients to other staff. This allows the clinician and patient to build a relationship and the clinician to be present in the patient's treatment and plan of care.

[Image removed by sender.]

Our Therapy Clinic with attached Fitness Center.

[Image removed by sender.]

Rehab Gym

Our clinic features a dedicated rehabilitation gym which is well equipped with recumbent elliptical trainers, arm bicycles, parallel bars, and more. Our facility contains 18 private treatment rooms, with direct access to the rehabilitation gym pictured above.

[Image removed by sender.]

Fitness & Health Center

Our fitness & health center is equipped with weights, treadmills, elliptical trainers, bicycles and all standard gym equipment. All employees receive a free membership to our fitness & health center which is attached to our physical therapy clinic.

[Image removed by sender.]

Warm Water Aquatic Therapy Pool

Our facility offers a 25’X25′ warm water aquatic therapy pool set between 90 – 93 degrees. The pool is 3.5′ – 5.5′ deep and comes equipped with a current generator and equipment for therapy use. Our pool is UV filtered.

The Money and The Perks

Salary Range: $74,000-$90,000 DOE

Tuition Assistance Bonus of up to $10,000 over 4 years.

Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance With Generous Company Contribution.

3 Weeks per year of Paid Time Off (PTO) for first 3 years. Then 4 Weeks per year of PTO after 3 years.

40 hours Continuing Education time off per year (separate from PTO).

$2,500 per year Continuing Education Allowance.

401K Retirement Account after 1-year employment with 3% company contribution.

7 Paid Holidays off each year (separate from PTO).

License Reimbursement.

Free membership to our onsite Fitness Center.

12 Free PT or OT visits per year.

________________________________

Want to know more?
Contact Amanda Rizza in Human Resources
 by email at arizza at mountainvalleytherapy.biz<mailto:rwoosley at mountainvalleytherapy.biz?subject=I%20want%20to%20Apply!!!>
or call and ask for Amanda in H.R. 541-962-0830.

www.mountainvalleytherapy.biz<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv67PLjVxiAtj0GlCkaGQ%2BuPeH36HllXPQ59P9f2cjmYIDPQxLjWfDj1ax>

You can also click the "view entire message" button right below to see more reasons why Eastern Oregon is a great place to live.

________________________________

Our area has quick access to the outdoors where you can hike, camp, mountain bike, trail run, hunt or fish.

[Image removed by sender.]

These photos are from the Wallowa Mountain Range, one of several mountain ranges in our area packed with trails, camping, fishing and more.

[Image removed by sender.]

Who we are…

Mountain Valley Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer searching for a full-time Physical Therapist  that shares our commitment to quality treatment. The ideal applicant will be experienced and bring an area of expertise to the team to further add to the services we provide to our community. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be passionate about helping people and able to work with a diverse team of clinicians and administrative staff to support a continuity of care. We are a fast-paced clinic and need someone who takes initiative, is positive and displays a high level of integrity in everything they do.

Our clinic is in La Grande Oregon, firmly nestled in the middle of a valley surrounded by mountains. The vast amount of natural landscape around La Grande not only makes it beautiful to view, but full of outdoor activities. Residents of the area enjoy, hiking, camping, mountain biking, skiing, fishing, hunting, and rafting just to name a few. There are several mountain ranges in the area that are full of lakes and rivers and endless opportunities to explore.

Job Description

This job requires clinical staff to develop relationships with patients to ensure a quality plan of care is established and shared goals are set. Furthermore, this job requires clinical staff to successfully complete these treatment plans and document in a timely manner to ensure compliance. Physical Therapists are responsible for evaluations, treatments, discharging patients and completing all corresponding documentation.

Qualifications & Requirements

· Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate of Physical Therapy from an accredited program.

· Have or obtain Oregon Physical Therapy license.

· Have or obtain BLS card.

· Must have COVID-19 vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption approved prior to starting work.

· Must be able to work in a team along with other PTs and PTAs.

· We are new grad friendly!

Our Mission…
To honor and glorify God in all that we think, say, and do.

To create a supportive environment in which employees can achieve their professional, personal, and spiritual goals and potential.

To provide clients with the highest quality, individualized, therapeutic care to reduce symptoms and maximize their functional abilities and hence quality of life.

To promote active participation in our community by all Employees.

Our Vision…
We use our passion to empower all people to experience the full joy of living.

[Image removed by sender.]<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv67CQAWceuNEntMNG6Ff03WKanpJsu%2FRA6w5rz%2Fb4R7NP82ytoF1XX6cy>
[Image removed by sender.]<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv67PLjVxiAtj0GlCkaGQ%2BuPeH36HllXPQ59P9f2cjmYIDPQxLjWfDj1ax>
[Image removed by sender.]<mailto:rwoosley at mountainvalleytherapy.biz>

Want to know more?
Contact Amanda Rizza in Human Resources
 by email at arizza at mountainvalleytherapy.biz<mailto:rwoosley at mountainvalleytherapy.biz?subject=I%20want%20to%20Apply!!!>
or call and ask for Amanda in H.R. 541-962-0830.

www.mountainvalleytherapy.biz<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv67PLjVxiAtj0GlCkaGQ%2BuPeH36HllXPQ59P9f2cjmYIDPQxLjWfDj1ax>

If you do not want to get emails from us hit the "unsubscribe" button below.

[Image removed by sender. Created by FlashIssue]<https://app.k6222f.com/click?ld=zrd2WNuXSNJmze1zY9YapV3zYRYeuBt3Vyyrb%2F4Nv67CQAWceuNEns8YEDU4OKidnDstWrXJxh0KMnmoRbU1qw%3D%3Do>

Mailing address: Mountain Valley Therapy, 2519 Cove Ave., La Grande, Oregon, 97850, US
Unsubscribe<https://app.k6222f.com/optOut?id=MTNjYzJlNzgtN2ZmNC00NTc0LTlkOGItMjhiY2IzMzYxZTY1> from future emails.