[PT2021] Career Opportunity

Ennis, Rachel F ennisr at campbell.edu
Thu Jul 7 08:15:40 EDT 2022

All,

This is being sent on behalf of Village Physical Therapy:

VILLAGE PHYSICAL THERAPY is an outpatient clinic located in the heart of the newly developed downtown HOLLY SPRINGS. We are seeking a Full AND Part-time Physical Therapist to join our team. You will be working with a variety of patient ages and diagnoses that will both challenge and reward you. Each of our current therapists has over 15 years of experience and will offer tremendous support, but we, like you, are always continuing to learn and enhance our skills to be the best practitioners to our patients. Scheduling options can be flexible. Our office is on the second floor with many windows and is within walking distance to several shops and restaurants. Please see our Indeed post or email directly to contact at villageptnc.com<mailto:contact at villageptnc.com> with your attached resume and we will gladly set up an interview. THANK-YOU.
Skills
* Licensed in the state of North Carolina
* Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
* Current knowledge of treatment practices
* Drive to continually learn and grow
* Professional behavior; adaptable and flexible
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Good time management and organizational skills
* Document patient care services through WebPT EMR
Benefits
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Professional development assistance

Thanks and have a great afternoon!

Sarah

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D891D9.BE08FB20]

Sarah Ferguson, PT, MPT, CMP, Cert. DN
Village Physical Therapy
251 W. Center street
Holly Springs, NC  27540
Phone: (919) 577-9200
Fax: (919) 577-9292

Rachel Ennis I Campbell University
Program Manager, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program
College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D891D9.BE08FB20]910.893.1720 l  Fax 910.814.5567 l Email: ennisr at campbell.edu<mailto:ennisr at campbell.edu>
Tracey F. Smith Hall, Room 118
4150 US 421 South, Lillington, NC 27546
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 1090
Buies Creek, NC 27506
[cid:image003.png at 01D891D9.BE08FB20]
Like us: www.facebook.com/campbelldpt<http://www.facebook.com/campbelldpt>

The DPT Program at Campbell University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation at apta.org<mailto:accreditation at apta.org>; website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 910 893-1720.